Let Us Know
The Let Us Know program is a partnership between AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania and the provider community to collaborate in the engagement and management of our chronically ill members. We have support teams and tools available to assist in the identification, outreach, and education of these members, as well as clinical resources for providers in their care management.
There are several ways to let us know about chronically ill members.
1. Contact the Integrated Care Management department by faxing the Member Intervention Request form to 1-717-651-1673. Use this form to request interventions such as:
- Noncompliance with prescribed medications
- Not showing up for appointments or follow-up care
- Inappropriate use of the emergency room
2. Use the NaviNet Care Gap Worksheet
A pop-up alert occurs when checking member eligibility in NaviNet. These alerts indicate the member is at risk due to missing or overdue preventive services, or under-utilization or absence of disease-specific controller medications. Clicking on the alert generates a member-specific Care Gap worksheet.
Use the Care Gap worksheet to request the Integrated Care Management department outreach for the member.
3. Contact other departments participating in the Let Us Know program to request member intervention.
- Complex Care Management: 1-877-693-8271, option 2
- Special Needs Unit: 1-800-684-5503
- Bright Start® (maternity program): 1-877-364-6797