Get a GED. There’s no time like now.
Mission GED helps members get their general equivalency diplomas (GEDs). Get the tools and support you need to further your education and reach your goals.
Why you should get your GED.
There are many reasons to get your GED. A good education can help improve your:
- Physical and mental health.
- Child’s health.
- Chances for a better job.
We will help you along the way.
You will get personal support that includes:
- Coaching that will help motivate you.
- Paid test fees.*
*Please note: Pre-GED and GED test fees are the only costs covered by AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania. All other costs, including GED program fees, are the member's responsibility.
To enroll in Mission GED, you must meet all of these requirements:
- Be a current member of AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Not have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Not be currently enrolled in high school or college.
Ready to apply?
Download the Mission GED application (PDF) or call 1-888-208-5966 (TTY, dial 711).
Mail the completed application to:
AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania
8040 Carlson Road, Suite 500
Harrisburg, PA 17112
Get the Mission GED application in Spanish (PDF).